Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Woops!!

Wow I'm terrible at this blogging thing... Too much time had passed by to tell everything that's happend. So I'll just sumerize. Eric was working at a lawnmower factory the first part of this year. When he found out that the factory was being shut down he took an oprotunity to work millright, which is building legs and spouts to grain bins and alot of other stuff to go with it that I don't completly understand. I started working at Wal-mart in the garden center and have REALLY enjoyed it!!! Memorial day we went on vacation to Johnson Lake and had ALOT of fun!!










There are also more perks of working in the garden center. I spent alot of time outside and get to see the beautiful stuff out of doors.



I've also met a few new friends, we have lots good times!!

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

Glad your enjoying yourself and love your job. I love the butterfly pic and I loved the video of it you sent to my phone!