Friday, August 1, 2008

Two Bands


This week in Rock Springs we are having the BIG SHOW, a huge county fair. For fair entertainment they booked 4 bands, Switchfoot, Joe Dee Mesina, Puddle of Mudd, and John Michael Montgomery. So far Joe Dee and Puddle of Mudd have stayed with us at the hotel, I said hi to Joe Dee in the loby as she walked by. One of her associates promised us (the ladies at the front desk) an autographed picture...which he never got for us...BUMMER! Then Puddle of Mudd spent the night and they are jerks! At least some of them were, a couple of them were nice but that wasn't really enough to make up for the rest of them.

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

Wow! I would have loved to meet big stars like that :) I especially like Joe Dee Masina! I am a little bummed that Puddle of Mudd were jerks because I even like some of their music. It is a little on the hard side for me but every once in a while. How cool for you though. That must have been super fun for you:)