Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Leaving the Rock

Well, I'm not quite sure how to say this, stuff happens, and now it seems we're leaving the Rock Springs, made bitter sweet by the WONDERFUL job that I just had to give my two weeks notice. The people there were the first to make me feel welcome in this town....Truely GREAT people!!! I'll miss them very much, and I'll miss the awesome job. For now we're gonna head to Nebraska, until we find out where the next job will be soon I hope, but I'll let you know when I find anything out.

2 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

I'm sorry sweet heart. Just know that if you can find great people and a great job there in Rock Springs you will be able to find them pretty much anywhere you go:). Sorry about your job I know you love it and I hope you can find one wherever you go that is just as good for you if not better. We love you :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura!!! I love the Fido thingamabob!!!