Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow, long time, no post!!



So it has been a LONG time since I posted and I have alot to post about! I think though I'll do individual posts for every big event and this will be the first one.
So me and Eric packed up everything into a u-haul and headed for Nebraska!! Talk about a major pain in the butt!!! We acumulated quite a bit of stuff in the year and a half we were there, and packing it all up was not fun, neither was leaving my FANTASITIC job. My friend (and coworker) Katie made me a cake, it was sooo sweet of her!! We stayed in Nebraska for a couple weeks before returning to Rock Springs to get Eric's other truck. After a couple of days there we went to visit my family in Utah, we had a GREAT time!! I took Eric to a few of the places of intrest in Emery County including the Rochester Panel. My dad took us calling elk and Eric got to ride a horse for the first time and he greatly enjoyed it!! I wish we would have gotten pictures! The next day we headed back to Rock Springs and then onto Nebraska again. After not too long Eric got a phone call about a job in Indiana... and he had to be there that Monday to get it. It being Thursday that gave us very little time to make arrangments. We decided it would probably be best if I stayed with my parents for a while until more perminent arrangments could be made. So I bought a bus ticket and was on the bus the next day. 2o hours on a bus....I admire anyone who can endure any more than that cause I certainly could't and I can't say that I would do it again.

2 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

YAY! Laura IS alive after all! :D I think you silly sisters were having a battle to see who could hold out the longest before you posted. hahah..
PS- we miss you a ton!

Monica Bingham said...

Hey Girl it is great to see you got things with your background and all that worked out:). I love the pictures...I wish there were some of you;)hint hint....love you and miss you!