Friday, February 6, 2009

On to Indiana!








After I got back to Nebraska, we only stayed there about a week, in which we had our Christmas celibration, which was small, but very nice, but Eric had to return to work so only three days after Christmas we loaded up the truck and headed for Shelbyville, In. So here I am now, adjusting to life here, I miss family, but it has been neat to experiance new places. I volunteer at the local animal shelter, what could be more perfect for me? I enjoy it SOOOO much!!
I got to name the red and white one to the right, he's Odie!



2 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

Talk about the perfect job for you! I bet you have so much fun there!!!

Luke and Mary said...

I think that's a great job for you too. In fact, randomly I was thinking about you and thought a great way to pay off your vet bill in C.D. might be to help at the vet. Anyway, it's not exactly what my thought process was but it sounds like you are pretty much doing that same thing (other than the paying off the bill part) :D
Glad you're adjusting! Love ya!